Safety Measures & Information For Our Guests
We always want to maintain a clean, safe environment for all of our guests and we are excited to welcome you to Myrtle Beach. Below are procedures and extra measures being taken at our resort as well as important information for your stay with us.
Please note that the following procedures and guidelines have been put in place in the interest of the safety of our guests and staff.
While masks are not required within the resort, we strongly encourage all guests to wear masks while using the elevators, or anywhere else where maintaining adequate social distancing is not possible. If you are planning to visit other municipalities or businesses during your stay, ordinances may vary based on location and by business.
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours, or more depending on volume of guest, staff and delivery traffic.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points, including all entry doors and handles, front desk counter/surface, pens, key cards, credit card machines, elevator doors and buttons (inside and out), public computers, public bathroom door handles, toilets and toilet seats, water faucet handles, light switches, and flooring.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
- Due to close proximity necessary in guest elevators, we recommend that facemasks or other appropriate protection is worn while riding the elevators for your safety and the safety of others.
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays, including door handles, locks/latches, light switches, all desks and counters, coffee maker, telephone, TV remote, clock radios, drapery pulls, lamps, bathroom handles, toilets and toilet seats, waste cans, and all floors.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged and sealed with a tamper proof sticker before they are put into a room.
In order to keep social distancing standards, only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- Front desk clerks will wear gloves and masks
- Social distancing will be promoted, with floor markings six feet apart
- Plexiglass partition will be installed at the front desk in front of each station
- We will have a container for guests to drop off keys and pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
- We will continuously clean all front desk surfaces between guests
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.
We are hoping to have as many resort amenities open as possible but keeping the safety of our guests and staff in mind, certain outlets or amenities may be limited or unavailable. Please see the next section for dining information.
The following amenities are currently unavailable:
- Seaside Gift Shop
- Fire Pit
Pools & Water Features:
The following safety procedures are in place:
- Signage will be placed around the pool areas with important pool guidelines from DHEC.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the area.
- Chairs will be sanitized nightly.
Pools are open 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
Heating & Enclosure Information:
- South & North Tower Pool Enclosures: Enclosures are up approximately November 17, 2020 through approximately May 1, 2021.
- Spring 2021 Pool Heating: All pools that are open are heated approximately April 1, 2021 through approximately May 30, 2021. Our South Tower pool will remain heated until approximately June 14, 2021.
Our North Tower Lazy River is open, however floats are not available. Guests may bring their own floats.
Fall Pool Heating: All pools that are open are typically heated approximately October 1 through November 30. Check back for updates!
Temporarily unavailable: South Tower Lazy River is temporarily unavailable. Stay tuned for spring opening dates.
Dates are subject to change. Select hot tubs are open seasonally.
The following amenities are currently available for guest-use with safe social distancing measures:
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Fitness Center, hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Beach Access
*Affected amenities are subject to change without notice. We appreciate your understanding.
- Captain’s Cove Restaurant
- Location: Oceanfront, past the lobby
- Current Breakfast Hours: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. daily
- Serving: Cafeteria-Style Breakfast | Gift items available for sale as well as Starbucks coffee.
- Waffle & Omelet station is available!
- Current Lunch Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily in season.
- Tiki Bar
- Location: Pool deck
- Current Hours: Noon to 8 p.m., daily, weather-dependent.
- Serving: Drinks
**Hours, menus and prices are subject to change.
The following precautions will be taken in regards to dining service:
- All hard surface tables will be disinfected between guests.
- Any tables will be spaced to create proper social distancing.
- A hand sanitizer station for guests will be provided as well as for staff.
- All other SC DHEC food and beverage regulations will be followed to the letter of the law.
*Outlets are subject to change without notice. We appreciate your understanding.
Beaches are open and can be enjoyed with social distancing in mind.
Local businesses are open!
Myrtle Beach Area Restaurants: Restaurants are available for take-out and delivery, as well as indoor and outdoor dining. Many restaurants in our area are also offering delivery through such options as Grub Hub and Chow Now, Door Dash and Uber Eats.
Theaters, grocery stores, shopping malls, shops, gyms, salons and more are all available to be open in the Myrtle Beach area.
Attractions: Most attractions in the area open!
A sampling of area attractions and shows that are currently open include (select locations may operate on a seasonal basis):
Myrtle Waves Water Park, Wild Water & Wheels, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, The Market Common, Duplin Winery, WonderWorks, Soar+Explore Zipline, Ripley’s Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Rockin’ Jump, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Board & Brush, Alabama Theatre and so much more!
Check with any individual businesses you are interested in patronizing for more information on their current operations. These operations are subject to change.