Resort Information For Our Guests
We always want to maintain a clean, safe environment for all of our guests and we are excited to welcome you to Myrtle Beach. Below are procedures and measures being taken at our resort as well as important information for your stay with us.
Masks are not required for guests within the resort.
Note: Other area businesses may have mask policies if they choose to do so.
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
- The following precautions will be taken in regards to dining service:
- All hard surface tables will be disinfected between guests.
- A hand sanitizer station for guests will be provided as well as for staff.
- All other SC DHEC food and beverage regulations will be followed to the letter of the law.
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
Only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- Front desk clerks will wear masks
- Plexiglass partitions are installed at the front desk in front of each station
- We have a container for guests to drop off keys and pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.
Pools & Water Features:
Pools are open 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
All pools that are open are heated approximately April 1, 2021, through approximately May 30, 2021. Our South Tower pool will remain heated until approximately June 14, 2021.
Our lazy rivers are open, however, floats are not available. Guests may bring their own floats.
Fall Pool Heating: All pools that are open are typically heated approximately October 1 through November 30. Check back for updates!
South & North Tower Pool Enclosures: Enclosures are up approximately mid November through approximately the end of April.
Dates are subject to change. Select hot tubs are open seasonally.
Our resort also features the following amenities:
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Fitness Center, hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Beach Access
- Fire Pit – weather-permitting; please see security for access
The following amenity is currently unavailable: Seaside Gift Shop
- Captain’s Cove Restaurant
- Location: Oceanfront, past the lobby
- Current Breakfast Hours: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. daily
- Serving: Cafeteria-Style Breakfast | Gift items available for sale as well.
- Waffle & Omelet station is available!
- Current Lunch Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily in season. View Our Menu Here.
- Tiki Bar
- Location: Pool deck
- Current Hours: Noon to 8 p.m., daily, weather-dependent.
- Serving: Drinks
- Captain’s Nook
- Location: Near the lobby by the elevators
- Current Hours: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Serving: Starbucks drinks and light food items
**Hours, menus and prices are subject to change.
Local businesses and the beach are open!
Myrtle Beach Area Restaurants: Restaurants are available for take-out and delivery, as well as indoor and outdoor dining. Many restaurants in our area are also offering delivery through such options as Grub Hub and Chow Now, Door Dash and Uber Eats.
Theaters, grocery stores, shopping malls, shops, gyms, salons and more are all available to be open in the Myrtle Beach area.
Attractions: Most attractions in the area open!
A sampling of area attractions and shows that are currently open include (select locations may operate on a seasonal basis):
Myrtle Waves Water Park, Wild Water & Wheels, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, The Market Common, Duplin Winery, WonderWorks, Soar+Explore Zipline, Ripley’s Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Rockin’ Jump, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Board & Brush, Alabama Theatre and so much more!
Check with any individual businesses you are interested in patronizing for more information on their current operations. These operations are subject to change.