161 Seawatch Dr
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Toll Free: (800) 291-0093
Check-In: After 4PM
Check-In Age: 25
Captain’s Nook Ice Cream and Coffee Shop – Captain’s Nook proudly serves Starbucks coffee and Tazo tea as well as ice cream, milkshakes, snacks, breakfast sandwiches, and breakfast grab n’ go items such as bagels, fruit cups and cinnamon rolls. Captain’s Nook is open year-round and is located adjacent to the Sea Watch Resort lobby.
Oceanfront Tiki Bar – Relax with a cool beverage at our oceanfront tiki bar located on the pool deck. A full bar is available including delicious frozen daiquiris and the non-alcoholic smoothies are a real treat. Open seasonally.
Pack and play cribs are available on a first come, first serve basis at check in.
A $200 credit card pre-authorization is required at check-in as a security deposit. Pre-Authorization, less any charges, released upon check out. Availability of funds may vary based upon your financial institution and account type and may take 10+ days. The credit card used for the initial deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID. If card used to secure the reservation is not available upon arrival, a refund will be made and payment will be required in full via an alternative method before the check-in process is completed.
Your remaining balance is due upon check in** and can be paid via major credit card* or debit card. Credit or debit cards must have a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and must be imprinted with the cardholder’s name; matching photo ID must also be presented. We are unable to accept checks, money orders, cash, pre-paid cards, gift cards or foreign currencies. *A 2.5% convenience fee will be added at check in for credit card payments, however this fee is waived for debit card payments. **Some packages/special offers may have different deposit/payment requirements. Please refer to the details of the rate plan.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check in based on booking date. Pets are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
Sea Watch Resort Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Sea Watch Resort’s Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment (call for pricing details!). The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need*
- In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
- No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
VIP Plan is not valid with winter snowbird monthly rentals.
Accidental Damage Protection
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan is an optional fee that is $39.99.
- This plan provides coverage for up to $1,000 of accidental damage.
- This may include but is not limited to; furniture damage, scratches, scuffs or spills on carpet, bedspreads, broken lamp or scratches or scuffs to walls.
- This fee is non-refundable and is added to your balance.
- Any damage claim must be reported to the resort prior to check-out.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan does not cover intentional or malicious damage due to abuse or damage incurred while violating resort guidelines. For example, this may include but is not limited to smoking, pets, parties or other resort guidelines.
- If you opt to decline this optional coverage, a $200 preauthorization to a credit card will be required at check in to cover potential damage.
testimonialswhat our guests say
Great condos and excellent service. Perfect location for all the action in Myrtle Beach.David G.
The resort is clean, modern, and staff are professional!Kasual S.
This place is beautiful! Loving it!Brad P,
Rooms have great ocean views. Always something fun to do. Great beach access.Paul S.
The staff were very friendly and overall we had a great stay. We are definitely planning another trip there.Stephan D.
Amazing breakfast this morning! Thanks Marvin!Katelyn H.
Great location on the beach & amazing resort!Ed K.
We've stayed at Sea Watch the last 10 years and have always enjoyed our vacation! Highly recommend!Marla T.
Delicious breakfast. Easy beach access. Overall amazing hotel!Isaiah A.
I had a blast last time we went. The ocean view is beautiful, and the sunrise is amazing.Trudy J.