161 Seawatch Dr
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Toll Free: (800) 291-0093
Check-In: After 4PM
Check-In Age: 25
Captain’s Nook Ice Cream and Coffee Shop – Captain’s Nook proudly serves Starbucks coffee and Tazo tea as well as ice cream, milkshakes, snacks, breakfast sandwiches, and breakfast grab n’ go items such as bagels, fruit cups and cinnamon rolls. Captain’s Nook is open year-round and is located adjacent to the Sea Watch Resort lobby.
Oceanfront Tiki Bar – Relax with a cool beverage at our oceanfront tiki bar located on the pool deck. A full bar is available including delicious frozen daiquiris and the non-alcoholic smoothies are a real treat. Open seasonally.
Sea Watch Resort Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need*
- In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
- No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
testimonialswhat our guests say
Great condos and excellent service. Perfect location for all the action in Myrtle Beach.David G.
The resort is clean, modern, and staff are professional!Kasual S.
This place is beautiful! Loving it!Brad P,
Rooms have great ocean views. Always something fun to do. Great beach access.Paul S.
The staff were very friendly and overall we had a great stay. We are definitely planning another trip there.Stephan D.
Amazing breakfast this morning! Thanks Marvin!Katelyn H.
Great location on the beach & amazing resort!Ed K.
We've stayed at Sea Watch the last 10 years and have always enjoyed our vacation! Highly recommend!Marla T.
Delicious breakfast. Easy beach access. Overall amazing hotel!Isaiah A.
I had a blast last time we went. The ocean view is beautiful, and the sunrise is amazing.Trudy J.