We are proud to be the Friendliest Resort on the Beach!
Through this program we ensure that each and every guest enjoys their stay with us.
We have implemented this through daily exercises and long-term training programs for our staff. All staff members are excited to be a part of this innovative program including front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, management and our restaurant staff.
Our 5 categories of focus are:
- 10/5 Rule: Through this we ensure that we make eye contact with guests who are within 10 feet of us and greet guests who are within 5 feet.
- Take Them There: If a guest has a question of where to go or what to do on property, we drop everything to take them there.
- Kids First: Kids are just as important as the adults at our resorts! We make them feel welcome with daily jokes, high fives and more!
- WOW Them: We strive to WOW our guests daily with positive conversation and genuine interest in how our guests are doing.
- Thank Them: We thank our guests for staying with us whether it be at check-in, after a meal or on social media.
What our guests have to say!
“The employees are very friendly, helpful, and responsive to requests.” – ARCJSC, TripAdvisor
“My focus of this review is to emphasize the excellent customer service, specifically front desk and housekeeping…” – SAS109traveler, TripAdvisor
“Staff was accommodating and professional. Tiki bar had exceptional service.” – makemp, TripAdvisor
“The staff here are excellent, always friendly and helpful and everything we asked for arrived immediately.” – Ian M, TripAdvisor
“Friendly and courteous customer service; they spoke even if they met you in the elevator or the hall or around the pools.” – Pinewood2015, TripAdvisor
“The employees were great! I highly recommend this hotel!” – sdubose1, TripAdvisor
“Staff at Sea Watch was very pleasant & helpful.” – Gloria U, TripAdvisor
“The maid service was outstanding, very friendly and made sure that I had plenty of towels and supplies.” – Teresa M, TripAdvisor
“The staff was simply awesome, from check in to check out!!” – Mariam S, TripAdvisor
“Every employee of Sea Watch we came across was very friendly.” – tnamy, TripAdvisor
Have you stayed at our resort and had a great experience with the staff?
Check out our Friendliest Experience Contest here!
Thank you for staying with us!
Stay excludes holidays and special events and not valid June 8 through August 18; call the resort for availability for all other dates. Expires 1 year from date that winner is announced. The stay is for two nights in a One Bedroom Oceanfront unit. Prize does not include: transportation to and from the resort, food and beverage, room-service, or any other additional fees. Previous Vacation Myrtle Beach or Sea Watch Resort contest winners who have won prizes in the current or previous calendar year are not eligible. Vacation Myrtle Beach and Sea Watch Resort employees and their families are not eligible. Certificates are non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other certificates or vouchers.