Official Carolina Country Music Fest Accommodation Sponsor
The Carolina Country Music Fest is coming to Myrtle Beach by the Boardwalk June 4 – 7, 2020!
Carolina Country Music Fest is a three day long festival filled with some of the hottest chart topping country artists, as well as exposing country fans to the rising stars of the genre. Myrtle Beach plays host to the festival right on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, making attending the perfect way to get your much needed beach vacation! This festival usually includes over 30 musical acts.
* Ticket prices include All Fees! AND Save even more with our Accommodations Packages!
Three Day General Admission Pass – $189.99
Savings of over $10 and Includes Festival Admission for June 7-10!
Includes access to four stages of concerts and free activities!
Four Day Main Stage VIP – $379.00
Savings of over $25 and includes general entry to the Thursday Kickoff Concert on June 6!
Includes a private VIP viewing area, VIP entrance, exclusive restrooms, and private cash bar!
Four Day Super VIP – $1,199.99
Savings of over $50 and includes general entry to the Thursday Kickoff Concert on June 6!
Includes an exclusive VIP viewing area, VIP entrance, exclusive restrooms, platform level viewing area with full bar, air conditioned catering tent, and complimentary food and beverages!
Sea Watch Resort
Sea Watch Resort is the perfect place to stay for your concert adventure!
Book Your Room Now!
Save up to 29% off accommodations!
We are so pleased to have Luke Combs in Myrtle Beach for the Carolina Country Music Festival of 2020! Luke Combs is from Asheville, NC, and it is an honor to have this multi-platinum, CMA and ACM Award-winner as one of the headliners to rock out the show this upcoming year at CCMF!
We are excited to announce that Eric Church is joining CCMF 2020! We are hoping to hear top hits such as “Record Year” and “Round Here Buzz” and of course look forward to seeing his signature aviator sunglasses!
Darius Rucker will be performing at CCMF 2020! Darius is from Charleston, SC, and we can’t wait to see this CMA New Artist award-winner share some Southern Style with us!
Jake Owen will be headlining the Thursday Night Kick-Off Concert, and we hope to hear “Barefoot Blue Jean Night” as part of his set!
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Rain or Shine!
General Admission 3-Day Pass Gets You Reentry All Weekend!
Main Stage VIP & Super VIP 4-Day Passes Get You Reentry All Weekend, Plus Includes Thursday Night Kick-Off Concert!
For the performance schedule, Click Here!
812 N. Ocean Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
FESTIVAL DETAILS – IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
• CCMF is a rain or shine event.
• Purchases are non-refundable. All sales are final.
• Adult friendly festival – children over 10 must purchase and have a wristband. Children 10 and under are admitted free without a wristband but must be accompanied by an adult.
• Wristbands are non-transferable and will be voided if tampered with, broken or lost.
• Wristband replacements if stolen, broken or lost are $10 and can be exchanged at Will Call.
• You may leave the festival site and return with your Official CCMF Wristband.
• Line-up is subject to change without notice.
• No pets permitted – service animals only.
• All wristband holders are subject to search upon entry.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
• Your phones to share the fun on social media
• Approved bags (see additional details below)
• Blankets, festival flags without metal or wood poles
CCMF BAG POLICY:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or smaller)
• Small clutch bags (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at gate
WHAT YOU SHOULD LEAVE IN YOUR CAR OR AT HOME:
• Fireworks, explosives of any kind
• Bladder style backpacks, bota bags
• Firearms of any kind
• Drugs, drug paraphernalia
• Outside alcohol
• Food and drinks including water bottles
• Metal or Wood flag poles
• Audio recording devices
• Professional video or photography equipment (unless you possess a media pass) including detachable lenses
• Framed backpacks
• Chairs of any kind including foldable
• Laser pointers
ADA Fans with Disabilities:
• The festival site is ADA compliant
• Festival site map will denote entrances, exits and handicap viewing area
TICKETS TO CAROLINA COUNTRY MUSIC FEST:
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Carolina Country Music Fest within 2 business days.
IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
TICKET WILL CALL POLICY:
A valid ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket must be presented to pick up and/or exchange your wristbands. If you are not the original purchaser, you must provide a copy of the original purchaser’s ID, order confirmation, and credit card used to purchase (with last 4 digits visible) for wristband pickup. No exceptions.