Resort Information For Our Guests
Please note, while all South Tower water features, one outdoor North Tower Pool, and our outdoor North Tower whirlpools are available for your enjoyment, our lazy river and seasonally enclosed pool and whirlpool at our North Tower building are temporarily unavailable.
Pools & Water Features:
Pools are open 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. (Our lazy river and seasonally enclosed pool and whirlpool at our North Tower building are temporarily unavailable)
- North & South Tower Pools are heated and enclosed from approximately November 12, 2022 through approximately early May, 2023 and will be enclosed for the 2023 winter approximately the second week of November 2023.
- Spring: Outdoor Pools are heated approximately April 1 through June 1, 2023 (South Tower 1 Outdoor Pool through June 14, 2023)
- Fall: Outdoor Pools are heated October 1, 2022 through December 1, 2022
Note, Villa 1 Pool is not heated.
When pools are heated the temperature is approximately 84 degrees. Dates are subject to change. Select hot tubs are open seasonally.
Our resort also features the following amenities:
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Fitness Center – Open 24/7
- Beach Access
- Fire Pit – weather-permitting; please see security for access
- Captain’s Cove Restaurant
- Location: Oceanfront, past the lobby
- Current Breakfast Hours: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. daily
- Serving: Cafeteria-Style Breakfast
- Waffle & Omelet station is available!
- Closed Christmas Day
- Current Lunch Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily in season View Our Menu Here.
- Tiki Bar
- Location: Pool deck in the North Tower
- Open seasonally beginning in approximately March (starting with weekends) through approximately the end of October, weather permitting.
- Serving: Specialty frozen drinks, cocktails, souvenir cups and buckets, beer, non-alcoholic beverages and more.
- Captain’s Nook
- Location: Near the lobby by the elevators
- Current Hours: 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursdays through Sundays (Closed Mondays-Wednesdays) (hours may vary)
- Serving: Starbucks drinks, ice cream, soft drinks and retail items.
**Hours, menus and prices are subject to change.
- Public spaces are cleaned frequently.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
- The following precautions will be taken in regards to dining service:
- All hard surface tables will be disinfected between guests.
- A hand sanitizer station for guests will be provided as well as for staff.
- All other SC DHEC food and beverage regulations will be followed to the letter of the law.
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
Only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- We have a container for guests to drop off keys and pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.