Sea Watch blog< Back to View All Blogs
Spend a Romantic Valentine’s Day 2020 at Sea Watch ResortWhether you want to surprise a loved one with a romantic getaway or just take a much-needed vacation with the one person you love most, there’s no better way to spend this Valentine’s Day 2020 than relaxing at Sea Watch Resort, here in Myrtle Beach!
Sea Watch Resort Valentine's Dinner for Two | $49.95
What better way to spend a romantic weekend than tucked away in a cozy resort with ocean views and a delectable meal right downstairs? The special Valentine's Dinner will be offered at Captain's Cove Restaurant at Sea Watch Resort on Friday, February 14th, 2020 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Be sure to add the Valentine's Dinner add-on to your reservation. For just $49.95 per couple, you will receive:
- Choice of: House Salad or Caesar Salad
- Choice of 2 entrees per couple:
- Steak & Shrimp: Six-ounce steak alongside six shrimp cooked to taste, served with a baked potato and seasonal vegetables
- Chicken Florentine: Spinach-stuffed chicken breast served on a bed of penne pasta topped with a light cream sauce
- Salmon Buerre Blanc: Grilled salmon topped with a white wine cream sauce, served with rice pilaf and seasonal vegetables
- Eggplant Parmesan: Lightly breaded eggplant, deep fried to perfection and layered with mozzarella and marinara
- Choice of a dessert to share:
- Lava Cake served with Ice Cream
- (6) Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Price does not include tax or gratuity.
During your romantic weekend here at Sea Watch Resort in Myrtle Beach, you can make so many wonderful memories with your significant other! Choosing a resort with fantastic amenities for your Valentine’s Weekend getaway in Myrtle Beach is important! Here at Sea Watch, we have all you need for the perfect weekend.
Our 10 bubbly hot tubs provide the best relaxation. You could also take an evening stroll on the beach as the sun sets, have an afternoon picnic as the waves crash ashore or just enjoy each other’s company as you sip your morning coffee on your balcony.
Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Events
Looking to partake in a special event with your Valentine? Check out La Belle Amie Vineyard’s February 15th Valentine Saturday for just $7 per person from noon to 5 p.m. (weather dependent).
Myrtle Beach is a great destination for Valentine’s Day weekend and we hope you come spend it with us here at Sea Watch Resort!