Whether you want to surprise a loved one with a romantic getaway or just take a much needed vacation with the one person you love most, there’s no better way to spend this Valentine’s Day Weekend 2017 than relaxing at Sea Watch Resort, here in Myrtle Beach!
With low rates this time of year paired with a fantastic on-site romantic dining experience and a late check-out of 12 p.m., you can’t go wrong!
From 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Feb. 11, 2017, we will begin seating at our oceanfront restaurant for our Sweetheart Dinner.
For just $32.50+ tax for individuals or $65+ tax for couples (tip not included), you can enjoy a decadent four course meal for two. Can't find a babysitter? No problem! Sea Watch is offering a children's menu for $15+ tax for kids ages 5-12.
Our Sweetheart Dinner menu for Valentine’s Day 2017 includes:
• Strawberry Bisque with Balsamic Pearls and Fresh Mint Salad
• Spring Greens with Shaved Beets, Pecans and Blood Orange Vinaigrette
• Petit Fillet of Beef and Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Ballotine
• Served with an Herbed Chicken jus
• Accompanied by Asparagus and Butter Poached Mashed Potatoes
• Strawberry and Rhubarb Trifle
• $65 Dinner for Two
• $15 Breakfast for Two
• Noon Check-out
• 1 Dozen Roses with Chocolate Covered Strawberries $49+ tax
• 1 Bottle of Champagne with Two Engraved Glasses $49+ tax
This delicious dinner is available to add on to your reservation. Dinner reservations are not required but they are strongly recommended.
During your romantic weekend here at Sea Watch Resort in Myrtle Beach, you can make so many wonderful memories with your significant other! Take an evening stroll on the beach as the sun sets, have an afternoon picnic as the waves crash ashore or just enjoy each other’s company as you sip your morning coffee on your balcony.
Myrtle Beach is a great destination for Valentine’s Day weekend and we hope you come spend it with us here at Sea Watch Resort!