Whether you want to surprise a loved one with a romantic getaway or just take a much needed vacation with the one person you love most, there’s no better way to spend this Valentine’s Day Weekend 2016 than relaxing at Sea Watch Resort, here in Myrtle Beach! With low rates this time of year paired with a fantastic on-site romantic dining experience, you can’t go wrong!
Beginning at 5 p.m. on Feb. 14, 2016, we will begin seating at our oceanfront restaurant for our Sweetheart Dinner. For just $30+ tax for individuals or $50+ tax for couples (tip not included), you can enjoy fresh baked bread, a salad, hors d'oeuvres to share, choice of entree accompanied by garlic green beans and roasted red potatoes, and a dessert for two. Can't find a babysitter? No problem! Sea Watch is offering a children's menu for $10+ tax for kids ages 12 and under.
• Caprese Salad: With fresh Mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and balsamic reduction
Choice of Hors D'oeuvres
• Gourmet Tomato Bruschetta
• Fresh Fruit and Cheese Board: Served with Gourmet Crackers
• Sea Watch Signature Crab Cakes: Served with Spicy Remoulade
Choice of Entrée
• Stuffed Flounder Broiled Flounder: With a House-made Crab Stuffing
• Grilled Beef Sirloin: 6oz Sirloin with a Red Wine Demi-glace
• Chicken Marsala: 6oz Boneless Chicken Breast, Topped with Sautéed Mushrooms in a Marsala Wine Sauce
Choice of Dessert
• Molten Chocolate Lava Cake: Served with Vanilla Ice Cream
• Decadent New York Cheesecake: Served with Fresh Strawberries
• Glass of Champagne (1 per person - additional available for purchase)
• Sparkling Cider
• Ice Tea
• Fruit Cup
Choice of Entree
• Chicken Tenderloins: Served with Honey Mustard or Barbeque Sauce and French Fries
• Pasta Marinara: Penne Pasta with Marinara Sauce
• Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
This delicious dinner is available to add on to your reservation. Dinner reservations are not required but they are certainly appreciated!
During your romantic weekend here at Sea Watch Resort in Myrtle Beach, you can make so many wonderful memories with your significant other! Take an evening stroll on the beach as the sun sets, have an afternoon picnic as the waves crash ashore or just enjoy each other’s company as you sip your morning coffee on your balcony. Myrtle Beach is a great destination for Valentine’s Day weekend and we hope you come spend it with us here at Sea Watch Resort. Book your Valentine's Day getaway today!